Okuchi Jap Restaurant @ kota D'sara

I totally forgot about this dinner.
I went to try the only jap restaurant In KD i think in early of the year.. Maybe around March.

Our neighbour told us that this shop serving not bad jap food but a bit pricey though.
So thought of why not have a go.


Agedashi tofu

Well.. Not good enough. It doesn't taste like Agedashi tofu to me.



My favourite Ikura was not the best that night.
Guess they didn't store it under the correct temperature.


Tempura Cold Soba
Hmm... Those tempuras were good. But according to the cold soba expert which was my sister:
It's not good. The good and cheap ones close down their shop already.. Sigh..


I ordered some sashimi as well..
And it tasted not fresh..
The fish aren't in their suppose to be temperature.
Not sure why is it that way.


Then Unagi don set.
Sigh.. Sushi Zanmai still serve better unagi !!

This is beef..

forgotten the name .. But it was medium rare.

Not nice..

I eaten another similar one in thai style in palate palette . That was much much nicer..



That's all for now..
TQ.

Popular Posts