Jap Cultural Night in UMS

Went to jap cultural night after my training.
Was very tired but once i know im going off early at 5pm.
I was like .. Yippy!!

Maxwell & wong was with us too. Nadirah was next to wong.
Then me & asma.
All of them are my squad.
Love you guys.

The entrance.
Well.. well.. well.. seem ok la..
Ah.. all this action figure are just toys to me.
But collection and treasure to all those who have it.

Then there were snow ice.
I didnt buy it.
thought it didnt look nice.
"tempe" from friend a bit..
^^

There were also candies from 1b.
mashmallows and stuff..

Then the cupcakes.
From boutique cupcakes.
I guess they are going to start the trend here in september.

Hello kitties ones.
Their shop is opening in Lintas in sept.
so gonna go have a look.

Origami.


And this is jap culture stuff.
No idea what was that called though.

Popular Posts