Pesta keaamatan VIP

1st time i thought we were supposed to be the AJK keselamatan..
But last last we were being informed to be the VIP..
Konon-nya la..
according to CCK, actually they didnt put us as keselamatan because they wanna save budget.
Bcoz if they make us AJK, then they need to give us food and cert.
But if VIP then just give that ticket lo.. not that the hall full also la..

But shh~
I didnt tell all my squad because i dont want them to feel sad.


Anyway while in the hall..
We took some photos..
Here is Mr.aabzar with mua!!
He's the elder brother of all of us in Palapes.

me in fais's shade..
hhee~
Look like samseng kan?


Winna, wong and me..
By the way, spot the non-chinese..

Me and winna.. ^^
Love my roomate!!

The VIP ticket.
bagus juga.. dpt ticket free ni..
hehe~

Popular Posts