My 21st birthday~

I was sad because my 21st birthday wasn't celebrated with my family.

But ~
It turned out good.

1st i started the day alone to class .
I was showered with fcebook, sms and calls wishes.
Until i took a really long time to reply.

I skipped palapes roll call..
And wore jeans and T-shirt that day..
I knw..
I shouldnt be..
but i dun have a shoe...

Then i went over to SKTM to look for EMILY from SPARK!
She came UMS for digi roadshow.

And i received my 1st happy birthday song from about 40 engineering students which more than half of it i have no idea who are they..

Was shy & happy at the same time.
Thx Emily!! ^^
My coursemate brought me a surprise birthday cake and singing session for me in the lecture hall.
That was the 1st day of PUASA and we were happily singing and also eating the cakes.
I also don't know what to say...


Guess what?
brandon took his car on my birthday.
I think it was meant to come to celebrate my birthday.. hehe..
Thx brandon for bringing the car over.

then an arranged seafood dinner in kg.air with some of my close friends.
had a great time talking and eating with them.
Thanks marina, jiunn yi, paulin, charlie, janice, brandon, yi ren and bong to come..


paulin & janice got me this cake from strawberry cake house.
nice cheese cake..


Then this big bear come in sight.
My 1st and only present for now..
That "fan chiong CCk" gave it me.
thx to him..
really really didnt expect such a big surprise from him.
And i cant believe he still remember..

Then a surprise belated birthday celebration from my fellow Jakmas!!
Thanks all of you for remembering my birthday..
and thx 4 kak bell for that beautiful card..

I feel less sad now..
because i was ..
i was..
my birthday was celebrated in such a lovely way..
^^

Popular Posts