2012 a new year to blend in

In a jiff of time, I am already in my 3rd year in UMS. Being a 3rd year student now is not that easy and also not that difficult. I looked back into those years when I was still a secondary school student. I never thought I would be able to get into local institute due to my laziness and also poor results. But deep inside I always I would get in because people always say only those with good results and lucky ones can get into local university. 

Being in UMS for 3years i learned a lot. Most of the time people will write their new year resolution in the beginning of every year but this year I gonna write one more extra which is things i did in year 2011 and also new year resolution. 

Things I did in 2011 
- straighten my hair before CNY, 1st time being awesomely pretty!! 
- Slim down & wore dress for  CNY and Look AWESOME!! 
- Last minute took part in Campus Election & WON 3rd or 4th place~ :)
- Got the position as Treasurer in MPP UMS
- Been to my 1st dinner with the Minister & more after that
- Lots of flying back to Peninsula for events, seminars, conference. 
- Attended Graduan Aspire 360 and met awesome CEOs
- Attended SIFE World Cup 2011 @ KL Convention Centre, Met lots of awesome people from around the world. This make me realize how small am I and how much more i need to learn. 
- 1st time meeting MPP from all local university in USM, Convention for Parlimen Mahasiswa. 
- Met reps from other private university and made great Friends~ 
- Tour around Malaysia, visiting more than 10 local universities with my fellow MPP
- Missed the most palapes training for the whole period im in palapes
- Being the VIP for the event most of the time
- Tired of all things and broke down into tears
- Glad that i experience more than others
- being the follower for group assignment for the 1st time, the feeling was not bad but also not good. I prefer the old style of mine. 
- skipped most classes in the 2nd term of my MPP life. 
- typed the most excuse letters for my missed classes
- Met people that come and go
- Joined Youth Defined, just the sake of knowing what this means. And end up meeting cool people from KYS !! 
- Appeared in Newspaper & Magazine !! *winks*
- Dress nicely for International Appreciation Dinner with all the International Students and lecturers. 1st time knowing there are that much of IS in my uni. That triggered my brain into making IncFest! (coming soon in April  or May 2012)
- Got a Tab from Ms.Know.It.All. *Hugs* Am loving the pressie!
- saw 2 pairs of my closest friends got together. ~sweet~
- Lost in a relationship, but still am friend. 
- Planned a trip and yet unable to go. *sobs*
- Planned another 2 trips for the coming year. Peek-Manila & Mabul *winks*
- Most of all, Happy to be with all my loves ones including my mum, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, friends. 

2012 New year Resolution
- Slim down to 52KGs 
- Spring clean my room, gonna sell off some stuffs soon! Watch out for a garage sales~ 
- Get a new casing for the Tab
- Get secure with money, do not spend more than $$$
- Stock some healthy foods in my cabinet
- Organize a meeting with Bendahari Jakmas, PM sekolah & UMS
- Make IncFest! a success!! 
- Organize a resume & cover letter writing workshop
- Organize a Charity Event
- Left RM 500 in account for year 2012
- Be happy
- Buy property!!! 
- More to come.. 

Actually I havent have the chance to think of my new year resolution. But this is what i get now. 
So I think i will more to come.. 


For the time being! 
I wanna make 2 things work 
1. Resume & Cover writing workshop
2. IncFest 2012 

Popular Posts