Love

Someone once said missing a person will cause your heart beat goes faster.
I think this is because of the intensity of thinking and missing that person that makes one this way.

Over the years, there are people come and go.
Love and being loved and also rejected and reject.
This is the norm for reality.

No fairy tales till the end. 
It's just the matter of understanding and also time. 




I used to have a lot of flings.
Till now.
Always a few guys here and there lingering trying to get my attention.
The same goes to me.
I also linger around to get guys attention.
The crucial part is whether that guy or girl want your attention or not?!

I have a friend posted "You don't say missing you like you used to huh?"
I guess this is the cruel part of a relationship.

I feel her.
It has been a few months and yet, she is still feeling down on her previous relationship.

How sad it is when he or she used to say nice things about you
Then suddenly they decided not to because they had either lost interest in you
or simply gave up?

Human are really something.
You can be husband and wife one day and then enemies the next.
You can be loving couple one day and then stranger the next.
You can be intense one day then cold like ice the next.

It's just like magic! 

When we were kids, we used to love magic.
When we were older, we tends to lost interest in it.
Because we know it is not real.
Same goes to love.
When we are into it, we were loved.
When it ends, we felt down.

Because we thought it was real, and it's not. 

I have friend that tried to commit suicide for her love before.
She was being silly.
Love him SO much! Yet, that guy can just leave.
I don't wanna be sexism here.
The same goes to girls.
I have a pair of friend that love each other like there are no tomorrow.
Then out of the sudden, the girl walk away from him.

Both the girl and guy that lost in relationship,
can't help themselves in sadness.
Yet, that guy can be more rational than girl.

I never believe in fairy tales. 

Love is too irrational.
You don't fall in love in first sight.
It is call liking what you see.

Love is a much deeper meaning. 
Understand it before saying it. 

I have guys that come to me and say they fallen in love with me.
I asked them why? How?
Why I can't feel them?

I can say I fallen in love with my family.
If people ask me. I will answer. .
I will forget about their mistake after argue.
I will remember them out of the blue.
I will cook for them.
I will fight and argue with them and still love them.
I will think about good and bad things about them.
I show them what i do and tell them what i did.
I care for them.
I like to kacau them.
I would willing to do anything for them. Maybe not the 1st thought because human are selfish. But i will.
I like how silly it goes when we wanted to plan something.
I love the differences in family. Not accepting but blending into it.
And so on.. and so forth... So many many things that i wanna say that i can't finish this post in 20years.

I believe if you love someone, you action speaks louder than words. 

Popular Posts