Marriage

Back and then saw some wedding photos~
Sometimes I am wondering why two get together and in the end get married? Is it because they are really that in love with each other or just to satisfy their sexual needs?
Everyone can look so happy together in those photos but in real life, are they that perfect?
Each and everyone of them have their deepest secret.

For me, marriage is not that important as long as both of you are happy together.
I don't mind living together but not married. Marriage is just a ceremony.
Sometimes this ceremony makes you regret. Or makes you do something that you don't think it's possible in the 1st place.

To be married meaning to love and forgive for the rest of your life.
Yet, some can't do it and still get married.

Some are force to get married.
Some naturally went into marriage due to too long being couple.
Some just follow the trend.

Seriously people, why do u get married?
Why do you even think of it ?
Or plan it ?

I have friends that have a dream of getting married and build a family.
I have friends that didn't expect themselves to get married but end up married and having a baby soon.
I have friends who still searching.

If you are married, tell me why do u get married in the 1st place?
And are you happy now?

If you are not married, then tell me do you wanna get married? And why?


Popular Posts