Bits of PTPTN Seminar

Me and CW went to the PTPTN seminar in KL the other day. 

PTPTN sponsored the accomodation 

2 in a room. 
With bath-tub. 
Heater and also iron. 

Never heard of Grand Season hotel till that day. 

View from my room. 
KL is just so pack! 

No wifi. 
Glasses for plain water and also coffee and tea. 

Dinner for the night. 

My room-mate and her comrades. 

Cam-whore dulu. 

Part of the event. 
Dinner. 

Not bad. 

Suprisingly the hotel not bad. 
Kinda arabic feel to me. 
I guess they have lots of arabic guests then. 

Nice Xmas deco. 

Overall, I would say thanks PTPTN for the seminar. 
Yet, I think they can improve much much more. 
They don't even provide feedback form for participants to rates their seminar. 
The contents that they talk about, can be more precise and compact. 
Too much free time. 

I thought otherwise before going but i was disappointed as always. 

Popular Posts