Used to be him~

Looking back at my photos, I notice some people in my life that does not stay.

I used to have a good friend.
Get to know him thru bloggers movie preview.

He used to be a close companion.
Talking in the middle of the night lying in his car.
Eating yogurt just for the sake of we both like it.

Night out at mcD to cure our boredness.
Sit there and just start talking and talking about all sorts of stuffs.

Used to go for a day out.
Park our car somewhere.
Just walk around the city in our bagpack and flip flops.
Act as a pair of tourist in KL.
Visit Telephone Museum. Act dumb.
Sit outside of Maybank HQ just for a rest.
Pose dumb in front of the camera.

Tried a lot of first time with him.
First time to his area.
First time sitting in the car with a guy friend and just talk.
First time drinking absolute + ice-cream soda in the cinema! *not being caught* ^^
First time feeling that a guy can be so simple and yet dream big.

He used to tell me his crazy stories.
His story of being a janitor.
His story of bringing all sorts of things into the cinema.
His story of his family.
His girlfriend.
His dream.

Then one day,
no idea what happen.
We lost contact.
Trying to call and call him.
Got him in the end. But he changed.
He said something that i can never forget.

From then on,
I am not sure is he the one that change or
is he like that since the first time i know him?!
Can i trust everything or anything that he says?

I chose to trust.
But we never contact each other after that.

The last i knew,
He worked with a gaming company.
Had a new girlfriend.
Still into photography.

Now,
I just hope that he is all well.
Happy.
And maybe sometimes, still remember me.

Popular Posts