Fiesta Cahaya 2012

Fiesta Cahaya is an annual indian cultural event in University Malaysia Sabah. 
In accordance with the multiracial country promises, the indian community in UMS proudly present their best in this event every year. 
I was there as a guest of honor - one of the student representative council member. 
I wore saree as a respect to the event. 

I personally also like saree due to the vibrant colors and wonderful cutting & designs that fit to your body. 

 I brought 2 friends along. 
Meet Satchid and his colleague. 
I can't remember his name though. 
Just met him once. 
Both of them having their clinical practice here so I brought them Jalan-jalan. 

 Me and Sunthari. 
Awesome friend !! 

 The Kolam was cool as usual. 

 They even make an ums logo sign. 

I actually took a photo with each of them, but Satchid deleted his photo in my camera. 
Then im left with this. 
Still, i think i look good in saree huh? 

Overall the event was ok, just that i hope that they have more explanation on the performance that they are carrying out.

Popular Posts