On the way to Manila~

I did say that it took us 2 hours to go Manila. 
But along the way, I try to keep my eyes open in order for me to see. 

Their high-ways are the same as in Malaysia. 
Just as straight as it is. 
But the different thing is they have a weighing system..
Every vehicle that drive thru the high-way must not be over-weighted. 
Apparently every car that go across the toll will know how heavy is their vehicle. 
especially the lorries. 

I saw houses under the high-way bridge. 
Too many of them. 
I found out that some of them are so poor that they cannot afford stone house but using only canvas and thin woods to make their houses. 

Im surprise to find solar system lamp post in Philippine. 
It was a good way to save electricity. 

Just a nice cup holder on the bus. 
So far, i never see any cup holder in the buses in Malaysia yet. 
Do let me know if there is any . 

Love yellow cars. 
Love yellow jeepney in Philippine!! 
:)

Graffiti under the bridge in Manila. 
Pretty one. 

Reach Pasay bus station. 
Took a cab that cost 380pesos to Paranaque. 
Darn expensive! 
But anyway, next time we will be smarter. 


Stay tuned for more.. 

Popular Posts