Green Mango Inn @ Manila

1st night in Paranaque- Quezon. 
Checked into Green Mango Inn. 
It was 450pesos for a night. 
Fairly priced.

 I woke up like 5 in the morning and it was already very bright outside. 
This freaking mosquito was huge!
Luckily it havent suck my blood when i killed it. 

 They have this kitchen where you can borrow it at 50 or 100pesos to cook your own food. 

 then they have this cafe that open 24/7 for food !! 

 The door that always open if you ask them to. 
They don't have any curfew but they lock their door for safety reason. 

 Kinda antique feel here.. 

 This tree trunk have face on it. 

 My messy bed. 
Too bad, I can feel bed bug. 
Maybe just me being sensitive. 
I got that in Kuching too. 
Not sure is it me or the place?!

You can see this at the far end of Quezon street. 

Popular Posts