Flying off to Manila

So excited to Fly all the way to Manila. 
Guess what? This is the first time me fly out of the country. 
Being 22 and haven't been away in a plane to some where outside of Malaysia really makes me feel something. 


I was so excited in having my passport done last minute. I think 3days before i fly. 
The imigresion department in KK was superb! 
I went there at 8.30am. 
Snap some photos and got my ic photocopy. 
Registered and pay the bill. 
Had my breakfast while waiting. 
My passport was done in barely 1 and 1/2 hours. 


Anyway, back to Manila. 
I wanted to go Manila and Janice tag along with me. 
We booked a ticket that cost us only less than MYR200 for return air way. 
1 week sem break, 4days away for this trip. 

How lovely the clouds. 


Was super excited !! 


We reached Clark airport in about 3 hours. 

Clark airport. 
The budget airport. 

You can see this everywhere. 
Jeepney. 
The 2nd cheapest transportation in Philippine other than tricycle. 
We didn't know this until we went to Manila and ask around. 

2nd time travelling together. 
Though we are very much different but we endure it and manage to go thru the whole journey. 
I love and hate her at the same time. 
But getting to know her more and more does make our friendship stronger. 
:)

We took the philtranco bus that cost us 450 pesos. 
This bus go directly to Manila. 
It takes us 2 hours to reach Manila. 
Didn't know Manila and Clark was so far apart. 


Popular Posts