About me

I received this email from my mum last week. Didn't have the time to blog about it yet. Hence I'm here for this today. My mum was shocked that the explanation from my date of birth will be so alike. Truly yes, I sound exactly like the explanation.


The general description about this person is enlightened, straightforward, optimistic, sophisticated, hasty, talkative, extreme, explosive, active, impatient and ambitious.

One word for people born in this month is stubborn.

These people are often very stubborn. They are very determined and are willing to accept any challenges. They work very hard to carry a project through and are unwilling to give up. This type of people has a strong urge to complete tasks and hate to leave anything unfinished. Most of them are serious and have a strong sense of justice and responsibility. It always leads them to success. They are very cautious and think slowly before they act. Their overly honest and stubborn attitude tends to make them appear very impatient and inflexible. But generally, they are nice and kind. They will not express their discontent to other easily.


Popular Posts