Synflex

I didn't go school today because i had swollen eye.. Don't get me wrong, I didn't go for a fight or fall down from my bed or something like that...

I'm allergic to Synflex .
It's a type of pain killer for resting of muscle. I had a bit of bruise on my body and it was a bit pain so the doctor gave me Synflex.

My eye "bengkak" (swollen eye) after i consumed the medicine for an hour.
Then I rush back to the clinic and guess what?? Doctor said that I'm allrgic to synflex!! the muscle relax pain killer.

Hence, he give me an injection to reduce my swollen eye.. Yes, it reduced but I'm still as ugly as ever so i asked for another day of Medical Certificates. I hope I can get back to school tomorrow though.. sob sob...
And so now i have plenty of time to update my blog!!

~T@!ra~






Popular Posts