Sushi Zanmai with bowling club!!!



In school today...


Henna art by Tasnim, my classmate !!


Another one, fresh and still haven't peel off the mud.


After school @ 1 utama, Sushi Zanmai..


Gang photo lo... what else??
(front left : tzy wey , Hui min , Lip Kent, Donoven , hwee chee ; Front Right : winnie , kah mun, Yoong Chee , Me )

My food -- Sakura Chirashi don RM 10.80 (S)

I was shocked when i get this because i thought it will be served in normal bowl but end up it was served in a super tiny bowl. Kinda unexpected lo.. Haha.. For me, it was not enough for me to just eat this don so me and sis ordered their sushi as well.Don't really like this. I still prefer either eat only sashimi or in the form of sushi.

Megumi's food -- Unadon RM15.80(S)

Her unagi was nice. I especially love the sweet sauce of the unagi !! wah.. I should had ordered this instead.

Wet tissue they also charge??? RM0.20 swt !!!

Salmon salad maki RM4.80

Nothing to wow about this. We ordered this like since the start of the ordering session and then guess what? After we finished all our dish it still wasn't there and that was the time i realize that. Then of course I will ask about it.. They said it wasn't in the computer, so i need to re-order the stuff that i ordered and wait for it. I really don't like it when they took a long time just to prepare a sushi and I had to wait for it.


Later @ Bowling alley..

This is the result ... I lost !! I'm the one with "T".
Hwee chee (our president) get 1st. Follow by donoven, then Zhen Pin .




After the bowling competition..



Me and zhen pin!! cam whoring !! his shot !!


Cam whoring .. my shot !!

Fat leg with bowling shoe the other side and also school schoe for the other one.

This will be my future house!! Model made by one of the student in Taylors. Snap this in the architecture exhibition in 1utama.

Popular Posts