Restaurant 3JC

Restaurant 3JC
F238, 1st Floor One Utama
Bandar Utama, Selangor 47800

Tel : 603-77274911

Me and the other bowling members went 3JC for our lunch just now.
There were i think 13 or 14 of us. 2 tables for us then, i reckoned we were making the most noise in the shop. I noticed the uncle next to our table keep on looking at us. oops!!

Fried binjal aka egg plant as the starter

I didn't know what to order so i just waited them to finish their order 1st before i order. Finally i ordered the dry style home made noodles set at RM11. It came with a starter which was fried brinjal. Love the texture of the brinjal a bit crisp outside but soft inside. Then here came my noodle and pork ball soup. They claimed that it was their specialty which i think their fried brinjal tasted better than their pork ball. There were too much MSG in the soup which I'm still suffering from it until now. I felt thirsty and still am. Imagine how much they put inside???!!!

My dry style home made noodles (My set=RM 11 which consist of noodles,pork ball soup, brinjal and a mug of chinese tea)



The famous pork ball came together with my noodles.

The noodles were nice but just too oily for my liking. The pork bits in it was good, not hard but soft and nice to chew with. I tasted mei sern's dumpling and it turned out to be good.

Mei sern's dumplings soup with home made noodles RM 8.50

Then malini came by. She ordered the deep fried wanton which was super tiny but she said it was good. I tried the fook choon roll and it was okay. I don't know why there were liquid in the roll. Don't know whether was that the original way or they did not defrost it properly hence when they fried it the ice melted inside and became liquid.


Felicia's keoy teow with pork ball RM 6.90



Mal with her copper solution (blue sea) RM 3.90

Deep fried wanton RM3.20

The top view

Fook choon roll aka bean curb skin roll RM4.50

another one of it.

-The end-

Popular Posts