Dine in Ichiban Ramen @ Food Republic , Pavilion

Ichiban Ramen
Food republic
Lot 1.41.00, Lvl 1,
Pavilion KL, 168 Bkt Bintang ,
51500 KL.




Sapporo Ramen Set RM19

We were still hungry after the donuts so we went surveying food republic for cheap and nice food. Of course you can't expect to find anything less than RM5 over there. On our way of surveying, we found out from Laksa stall that a piece of fishball cost RM1. What the heck?! A piece of fish ball only wor!!!

Kimuchi Chicken set RM 17

Then we saw this Ichiban Ramen. They were having promotion of 20% discount from 3-6pm. And since from their menu, the food looked tempting we decided to give it a try. After a long decision of either to have saba or kimuchi chicken, we finally decided to give the chicken a try since lai wan hasn't tried kim chi before. The food was pretty fast arriving. I don't quite like the look of the ramen as it was not as pretty looking as it was in the menu. The soup tasted ok but the ramen wasn't good enough. It was not the springy type. But luckily the ramen wasn't all soaked inside the soup for too long or else it would be disgusting to be eaten. However, for me, the gyoza that came with it turned out to be my liking. But mich don't like it.

Spicy Chicken set RM 16

Next we had the kimuchi chicken. All of us loved their egg plant. Finally lai wan got the chance to eat kim chi and well her comment was "It tasted a bit sour and also spicy lo!! " . Well, that was my 1st reaction too. I myself don't quite liked the chicken because of the saltiness however mich and lai wan liked it.

Gyoza comes with the ramen set

Then it was ken's spicy chicken set that looked the most attractive among all our food. The chicken again tasted salty. Me myself don't like salty that much hence i tried only a piece from him. Oh ya, the worst dish for the day was the chawan mushi. Oh my gosh!! I cannot believed they actually served us that as a chawan mushi.. It was not the usual smooth silky chawan mushi. I think they skipped the dashi as they were doing it. The prawn on top wasn't fresh as well and also what was with the lotus seed there?? I don't understand why they put it there anyway ken said he can't get the taste of the lotus seed . As for me, i skipped it.

Super not tasty chawan mushi !!!

Oh well, guess what? After my meal with them i was suppose to go back with my mum but she didn't let me know that she was suppose to leave early yesterday and so she left without me.
I text her and then she said she can't get me after that!!
In the end, I had to go back by my own from KL back to Damansara !! Pathetic seriously!!

Popular Posts