Baking Time

I had a sudden mood of making pies and sponge cake last weekends. (my sis has been complaining of the absent of the sponge cake is making in her life,hence i made them)
Me and mummy went for ingredient hunting in "bake with yen,Tmn Megah" last Saturday. What a coincident that i bump into Randall which he will be going to Tasmania,Australia on Monday which was yesterday. He just found out that i do baking as well.. Hehe.. A late Bon Voyage to you pal !!

Well, i got all the ingredient I need and then it will have to wait till the following day, Sunday.
I decided to reinvent the chicken pie recipe giving by Nicholas.(I learned puff pastry from him)

Of course in the end i succeed and everyone has been praising me of how nice my pies were .. The only problem was that the portion was too big. (sorry, can't find any smaller cups)
My puff pastry was crispy and the stuff inside it was good. Thanks to my own hot-dish which I doubt that I can create the same thing all over again the next time. Hehe~

The sponge cake was good as well... although it can be better... I think this was only my 2nd time. But the cup cakes were bad.. I didn't get the taste that a cup cakes should be.. Instead it was a bit cookie's texture.. But still mum said it was good.. Another new invention. Hehe~ thanks mum.


The pictures are at below..























My so-call sponge cake with raiSINS !!!















The cup cakes i made using sponge cake mix !!















Oven and me and the cup cakes!!















Surprisingly it turned out to be delicious!!















Almond sponge cake in the making















The happy chicken pies!!







Popular Posts