BDT graduation


Yes!! I'm officially graduated from BDT. You might wonder what is BDT?? Well, it's a Business Development Training. 6days in 6weeks.. Kinda long huh?? Before this, if you were to ask me out on Sunday I can't. Because I was having class every sunday for 6weeks!! Below are some of the photos. You can get the others in Face book. 

The Best Group!!


The best performer!!

The guest speaker: Mr.Chin

A group photo. *sadly, some of the members cannopt attend.. *

Candid shot !!

Leon- the sound master


Wei Loon: my group leader and best performer.

The hall.. Before it will full house. 

Some gifts nicely wrapped. 

The banner!! 


I learnt a lot from this class. And those people you saw were the best people ever. They're going to be the leader some day.. Great meeting you guys and hope to see you soon!! :)

Popular Posts