Met up with Vincent Tiang

My very last day at work and I received a message from Vincent asking me for lunch @ Pavilion. Me and him 1st time meeting up after don't know how long we write. Before this I knew him as a pen pal but now I guess as a personal friend. 

Took this while he wasn't aware. 

We kinda clicked straight away, I guess maybe it was just me being too chatty. Haha! So me right??!! (not a question anyway) Asked him lots on his chambering stuff and studies. I still admire how he manged to study Law all this while. I bet I will fail straight away with all those WORDS only document. 

Can't remember what was this but it sux! 

I guess my life is all about picture,color and more fun!! But surprisingly I read novels. Now that's the only theory that I can't quite understand but i'm proud to say that I like to read. *winks*

Anyway this post is to tell you guys not to fall into the trap of this restaurant we went. I think it says emperor Q in Pavilion. The one next to pepper lunch. Me and Vincent went there for our lunch date and WTH?? We waited atleast 45mins for our food. And the food suckx and not cheap too. Now I understand why the restaurant seem to be always full because many of them were and are waiting for their food so apparently it made people wonder is this restaurant that good ??? WRONG!!! 

That will be my 1st and last i guess.. Not sure how i can handle the waiter's attitude. Don't really like the look and his tone.

-the end- 

Popular Posts