Jewellery workshop @ Raffles college

Me and my sister pay RM25 to attend the jewellery workshop orgaanized by Raffles College in their campus on 18th of March. 

That's our lecturer of the day. Ms.Sydney. She's a russian living in USA. She's a very nice person. If we were to take up that course in Raffles then she will be the lecturer. 

Next is the handsome guy, Mr. David Yee. he had this sort of charisma that attract me to look at him. Anyway he was handling the workshop as well.. 

Me and my sis had fun poking each other's work. I was complaning I don't have any creative cells in my body because I can't seem to think of anything to create out of junk! 

Oops, forget to tell you that we were given some JUNK(ie.plastic stirrer,wooden/plastic clippers,string, and etc) and we were supposed to create something out of it.

And in the end, I created these... ( below) and I thought I can't do anything about it. 

Below are the masterpiece of others. Enjoy!































And then a big group photo!!! Thanks raffles for organizing it. Enjoyed it. 


Popular Posts