Music Room Special Opening

2 weeks ago I was invited by Hosanna to her brother's girlfriend shop opening ; The Music Room @ pelangi Utama.

I rushed there after my exam in Tmn Medan.

The opening start with a singing session and then some praying then... Makan!!!

I love how her music room simplicity. Especially the postcard deco. I absolutely adores postcards!!!

This framed postcard gave me an idea to decorate my own room soon!!! Gonna get it done once I have the time. :D



Then Hosanna's twins brother Michael aka ahMike was posing with his sony alpha DSLR. (pai seh don't know his DSLR model)



Haha~ Look at his short tongue!! :P

Then he took a photo of Hosanna,me and my lil sister(yes i brought my lovely sister with me)

Another him posing. I know the flash is too harsh but i lazy wanna picasa it...


I was so hungry because I rushed there after my exam. The food. I LOVE the ikan bilis sambal made by hosanna's aunty and also the chickn.. Now i forgotten what's the name already.. Love it..



The gravy chicken is delicious!!


The green color banana leaf kuih was good by the way.


I was a lucky girl.. Dapat invitation,sing song, eat and also tak pau!!! Haha~ Hosanna's mum insisted I tak pau.. And well.. Like chinese proverb said since the owner insisted then why not do it her way?? LOL..

Thanks Hosanna for inviting me oh.. Happy to see her again!!! :D

Popular Posts