Shopping and Poppy night out !!

The 1st day they were here... And i guess our pretty faces can tell it all.. No need for a lot of words to describe. *winks*

We went from Lot 10 for lunch and till Pavilion for a walk. They have never been to Pavilion and I was like "what??" No way, I need to get them there. No shopping.. Too expensive for our pocke anyway. Irene was  "ALWAYS" so hungry!! I cannot understand why is she still that skinny!! My gosh.. I'm jealous!! 

So now.. The left is Venessa and me in the centre and then irene the right side of me.. 

I don't know venessa until that very day. Me and Irene basically grew up together. Know each other for 17 odd yrs? I think so.. 

Then later in the night, Venessa's bf came by and they go rome the city themselves. While we, went poppy with Billy. Never been there and can't understand why Billy like that place so much. Anyway it was a thursday night. Met wan there and never leave contact. 

Yup.. That's billy boy with the red face down there. 

The place wasn't a very good place for good music. Not much people there. Met a few good dancer though. They were wild. Anyway my main concern was dance and drink. So nothing much. 

There goes the 1st night. Was living in Mandarin court anyway. The hotel was, okay la! 

Popular Posts