Sushi Zanmai @ 1 utama

Ah -hah.. Me, mum and meg went for jap while waiting for my brother for his friend birthday party in Kiz sport. I was hungry,hence the sushi zanmai again. 

Dragon maki. (avocado roll)

It was another busy day for sushi zanmai. I noticed their service deteriorated. They acted slowly and clumsy. I was very disappointed. They used to be good eventhough the crowd was huge. 

Fried rice. 

Their dragon maki shrinked. I wonder why? The fried rice wasn't the one we expected. I missed Zipangu already!!!! 

Err..I forgotten the name of it already. Anyway it was claypot with beef slices. It was nice. We all loved it. 

Ikura chawanmushi. I loved their Ikura!! Yummy!! But both their fried rice and ikura chawanmushi can't beat Zipangu. 


Cold tofu.

This was ordered for mummy to try and mum still prefer the fried type. 

It was ok. At least I was full after that. 

Popular Posts