Peony garden @ Dataran Sunway,Kota D'sara

Peony Garden 
16-1, Jalan PJU 5/10, 
Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 
47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor 
Tel: 603-6141 8323

Lunch: Tue to Fri 11am - 2pm 
Dinner: Tue to Sun 6 - 10pm

Me and family tried this place some time ago,but always no time to blog about it. According to my aunt, they have good penang nyonya food.  And yes, after we tasted they are really good. As we're from Penang hence we wanted to give it a try. 

So we were there for dinner and it was already 9.30pm so we scared their kitchen already close but yes! we manage to eat there in the end. 

Assam Tumis Fish 

Wow, now this is what I say assam tumis fish. I remembered the one we tried in Restaurant 88,sunway mas was horrible. However, this one in Peony garden was the version I love. The spicyness and also the sour taste was combined to make me want more. 

tau yew bak 

This was another one dish loved by my brother and family. The "kuah" was tasty and I love the tau kwa. The soup sipped inside it making every mouthful of tau kwa comes with the gravy inside. That's delicious!! Mmm..Mmm...

Fried you mak

Love the rice plate. 

Another thing is I love their plate. They have their shop name on it. So nice. 

Otak-otak!!! Simply delicious. 

The penang Otak-otak was the hardest to find. And yes! Peony have it !! Their Otak was nice but I will forever support my GANDMA's Otak-otak!! This can be my 2nd favourite la.. *winks*


Perut Ikan. It was tasty. 

That was my 2nd time tasting perut ikan. The 1st was prepared by my mum's friend and now 2nd time. This i cannot give comment but according to my mum, "aunty nat" have even better tasting perut ikan so i guess we'll go there for a try next time. 

Sorry I don't have the price because I lost the receipt. Anyway here's another link for this shop and also another review from KY.  

Popular Posts