Joshua's Belated Birthday post

That very day.. I didn't plan to go out but michelle came by and asked me to go for Joshua's Birthday cake cutting ceremony. Well, turn out my mum let me out and i brought along my sister. We went to Desa park city for a change. Every shop starting to close and then we spotted the one shop that's still on.. And yes, I was craving for beer and there it was a restaurant pub. :D

His cake. I think they bought it in 1utama. 


The birthday boy posing!! Nice!! 

Just simply shoot... Out of focus,flash too harsh and everything bad on this photo. Pardon the bad photo. 

We actually shoot a video but I'm not sure where i put already. Anyway it was fun to hang around with them again. Happy belated birthday Joshua and I'm loving the kilkenny still. Haha!! Let's go for a drink some other time. *winks*

Popular Posts