Hangat or hangit ??

I believe that many of us know the story of Bkt. Bendera Umno division Chief Datuk Ahmad Ismail's case. It's all over the newspaper and TV. So if you don't know you better check it out.
Anyway i have here some interesting stuff he said. I took it from thestar newspaper yesterday. I was pissed by what he said. Never mind about me.. But let's look into this k!

This was what he said.

"He is a leader who is really good at tai chi but i would also like to remind everyone not to forget that the malays are equally good at silat"

"He was merely telling the largely malay-muslim audience about the nation's history during the rally,which was also attended by Najib."

"When Malaya was under British rule,they brought in Chinese and Indians to work in tin mines and rubber plantations.The Chinese were indeed squatters at that time"Referred to the pre-Merdeka.
Well, penumpang or not... I thought PM's idea of Malaysia was to brought together all Bangsa as satu bangsa??? Chinese,Malays,Indians and others as one?? Now why he doesn't share the same dream as his parti leader?? Why is he doing all this while BN is having a hard-time fixing the hole??The failure??

I think he need to rethink of what he had done and he should apologize. I was pissed last night when i saw his face on TV. The reporter was asking him how do he feel about the incident. And guess what?? He asked the reporter back "Do u think I'm wrong??" WTF .. He is one darn arrogant man if i would say. From the way he talked!!! Damn!!!

Popular Posts