I got tagged!!

1.The last person to tag you is
Marina and also marcus

2.What relationship of you with him/her?
Marina- My classmate aka fellow sparkler and also good friend
Marcus- fellow sparkler aka my "husband"

3.Your first impression towards him/her?
Marina - a quiet and sweet girl
marcus - a clown??

4.The most memorable thing that he/she has done to you?
Marina - snap a photo with me.
Marcus - Thought of asking me to go sleep when he knows I was studying.

5.The most memorable word that he/she has say to you?
Marina- miao!!
Marcus- sien la.. entertain me (this is what i remember!)


6.If he/she becomes your lover,you will...
Marina - impossible!! I'm into guy only!!
Marcus - not bad!!


7.If he/she becomes your enemy,you will...
For both : Of course no!! Unless they don't like me la..

8.If he/she becomes your lover,he/she has to improve on...
Marina -I'm not lesbian, so impossible for this
Marcus-think creatively. Do something unexpectable!!

9.If he/she becomes your enemy,the reason is...
they will never be my enemies.. Again.. only if they don't like me.


10.The most desirable thing to do for he/she is?
marina-Find her a bf.. I think she is a very sweet girl friend i have!!
marcus- Trick him !!


11.The overall impression to he/she is....
Marina-Sweet
marcus-afraid of responsibility

12.How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I'm talkative, loud, cheerful, always seem to be happy!! And keep smiling!! :)

13.The character you like of yourself is?
Loud, fun,bubbly!!

14.On contrary,the character you hate of yourself is?
tends to always say the wrong thing at the wrong time!!

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself without the wrong-doing and wrong-speaking and perfect slim body!! hehe~

16.For the person who cares and likes you,say something about them.
I know sometimes i tends to show temper and sound ignorant. But it is because you're my family.. That's why I'm free to be myself. I'm sorry to my sister to raise my voice with you.. But sometimes I really sick of talking to you or even hear your voice. To my mum, I know it's very hard to make you proud because I'm not that good in studies but I'll try if i can!! To my dad, sorry that i'm mad with u.. But please look at what you had done to me and others and of all to yourself!! When you give up on yourself, others will give up on you too.. Becaus we're all too tired to even care for whatever!! To my friends, thanks for those who always be there!! And may our friendship till eternity !!

17.Ten people to tag
1.Megumi
2.kai qi
3.hiu man
4.justina
5.afie
6.ryan
7.CD
8.kai
9.minarni
10.poh yee

18.Who is number 2 having relationship with?
I know was with this guy kent but now don't know la..

19.Is number 3 a female or male?
Female

20.If number 7 and 10 be together would it be a good thing?
erm.. don't know??

21.How about number 5 and 8?
Oh wow!! this is a drama!! I would love to see them together though!! haha~

22.What is number 1 studying about?
Form-4

23.When was the last time you had a chat with them?
quite recent !!

24.Is number 4 a single?
yeah!! find her ppl !! she wants to be a psychologist.

25.Talk something about 2
Erm.. my pretty but sometimes annoying cousin. Loves attention. Girly type. wanna know about her?? let me know ya!!

Popular Posts