Happy 19th Birthday

Ka Wha Korean BBQ restaurant
20-1, Jln Telawi 2, Bangsar Baru,
59100, K.L.
016-6314145 / 012-3762789

Assorted Side dishes.

I booked Korean BBQ for my birthday this year. Wow.. We were really excited on this place as i tasted korean food before this and it was awesome!!!! Especially the BEEF!!! I invited my aunt, uncle and grandma this year for my birthday. Usually i celebrate with my mum and siblings only.

Grandma and mummy


Pork chop!!

Fried glass noodles

Korean Pancake..
Erm.. Forgot the dish name.

This was the BEST!!!! Raw beef with raw egg yolk plus mengkuang. Walao!! the best combination!!! I think the name for this dish was Jabche.


see The price for korean BBQ buffet???!! it was consider cheap.

Moral of the story : Don't waste Food !!


Last but not to be missed!!!!

My haagen-Dazs Birthday ice-cream Cake!!!!

Happy 19th birthday to me!!!

Popular Posts