Pumpkin All over

All right food post again. Well after jacob's walk we kinda don't know where to eat and ended up in Kota Damansara. Yes, my area. Mum's ex-boss recommended this restaurant some time ago but we didn't have the chance to go. Finally that day was the day. This shop located near to DU cafe in Kota D'sara. Sorry I don't have the address and the pricing for this shop. Lost the recepit.

Pumpkin Juice

I ordered this pumpkin juice and seriously it tasted good!!! Never actually taste Pumpkin juice before but this 1st time experience was really good. You need to try it to know it.


Pumpkin Nasi Lemak

Nasi lemak madeout of mixing it with pumpkin as well. It was flavorful. The fragrance of the rice was irresistible. The fried chicken was crispy and yet juicy. The sambal for the nasi lemak was spicy like the way i love it.

Pumpkin pan mee..

Next will be the pan-mee.. The norm me will be a pan-mee hunter. I can't seem to resist any pan-mee. I just love em. This pumpkin pan-mee surely won my heart. It was delicious. The clear soup was fantastic. And the fried pork strips were scrumptious.

Pumpkin pan-mee..

Mum ordered another type of pumpkin pan mee which was the one with the wine soup. Wow!! That was a blast. It was yummy!!! Love the taste. Still can remember how it tasted.

As a conclusion, (sounds like I'm writing as essay but nvm la.. ) I would recommend any one of you there to drop by and try it out. Although the menu was not very good. As in no wide selection but hey good things come in compact. Hence the small selection might be a good thing also.

Popular Posts