The Sparklers i met in Spark!

Sherilyn ooi

Well, this girl is from PENANG!! My hometown. From a all girl school. I always have something with girl school's girl. Serious she also got the style of girl school. Only mix with themself. MY POV only k !! IT might not be real. Well, she is a cool girl. Speak pretty english as usual for a girl school's girl and also an english school. She was in the photography group. Snap snap all the way. I don't really talk to her for the whole week. Just for the 1st day we were kinda click for that while after that normal only.

Sam

Well well.. This girl can be my best pal already. She damn chun in drawing anime la!! Super anime freak!!! She is a chindian. She is in drama club!! woohoo.. the best team for spark!!! She got a sony ericsson phone eh!!! jealous-nya!!! Well, she secretly fall for *ahem*. haha~ She is a fun girl to be with!! She accompany you all the way. She will console you when you're down. She will give you advice when you need it. She loves listening to songs in her phone. Her favourite pastime i guess?! I'm glad that i know you sam!!! Thank you so much for the advice!!!

jamie

Then here comes jamie. The quiet girl that came from BU1. This girl ah dancer leh!! Then some more can draw very nice doraemon character!! She also likes to snap snap here and there like me. Both of us use AA battery for our camera!!!

Kikilala aka nadzirah

Ahhh... MY room-mate!!!! Love her love her!!!! The 1st day we know each other we already talked about religion stuff!! That was when i found her actually a open-minded malay. Well, I'm totally fortunate to get her as a room mate. Both were living like we know each other long time already. Girl talk and stuff happen. Her bf also.. I know about her family also.. Wah... damn nice la our talk. Both of us also can talk non-stop.. So almost every night talk until fall asleep!! Haha~
We always and always don't leave the other one behind. We like to wait for each other. We will rush the other when it's time for either exercise or waiting in the lobby. She is in photography group!! I like her photos!! Damn chun!!! She can snap something so different that i don't even think of it before and turn out to be nice!!! So nadzirah !!! I'll call you after my stpm and we go for Snap Snap snap ya!!!! woohoo.. love you my room mate!!!

Anna

Last but not least the "oh my gosh" girl . hehe~ She is also in the photography team. I love her red shoe!!! Well guess what??? she is 19 this year... Oh my gosh.. She serious don't look 19 and don't sound 19 to me. She talks crap alot !! And man, she can tell joke like instantly!! She is funny, bubbly.But guess what?? she is a totally opposite person at home. Talking about alter-ego. Here comes. She is from Malacca, the town of chicken rice ball !! Haha~ She is still single btw, anyone interested?? Please tell me k!! hehe~

Popular Posts