My mid-autumn fest

Happy belated mid-autumn fest !!!

I had mine in my aunt's condo. It's BBQ !! And guess what?? Yes, I was the cook!! Never mind that.. Oh yeah, it happened that my trial was a day after that !! Surprise?? And I still have mood for that. Haha~ So you should have guess what a bad student am i huh??






What is mid-autumn without mooncake?? No way!! Aunt bought this durian mooncake from Liyen. Some hotel's brand mooncake. My sister love it but I'm so so only... Don't really like durian products other than the original state.

Keep in the refrigerator.
Apparently this boy kinda brave. He said HI.. To me... a stranger!! Kinda chun right?? It made me thought of what i did last time. I was and still a VERY talkative girl !!

Celebration without food?? Are you kidding me?? We prepared some stuff. Due to the heavy lunch we had because of grandma's birthday. There were shrimps, banana bacon, sausages, corns, shabu-shabu pork slices, and some other side dishes.

This tauhu bakar was good. But i didn't took photo of the popiah.. That one was awesome!! I can't help myself finishing it before i remembered that i need to snap a photo of it.

And there we were.. Trying to pose for the camera. Trying some crazy funny new pose!! hehe~ My brother kinda good at it also!!! hehe~

That was us!! trying to the jump jump thingy ... But fail miserably. Due to the shutter speed of my compact camera was DAMN bad!!! Sigh.. I do hope i get a DSLR though.. But no money!!! Any sponsors??

Cut out from the 16 continuous photos!! the best jump i can get but it's blur!! Bare with it people!!

P.S. I just finish my last paper yesterday!!! Yippee!!!! Now I can continue reading stuff other than text book and notes. And best of all.. I can blog!!!! Online!! haha~

Popular Posts