Megumi's birthday @ Agefuku, Subang taipan

Agefuku Japanese Restaurant

59, Jalan USJ 10/1,
Taipan Triangle,
47620 UEP Subang Jaya,
Selangor,MALAYSIA.Â

Tel : (603) 5636 4330
Fax : (603) 5636 4331


Meg decided on having her birthday in this japanese buffet in Subang. We got lost. Everyone else reach there before us. Which was quite sad. The surprise for the day was we got a room due to the other room's birthday grandma's grandkid can't make it.

Dashi doufu


The 1st thing i did before scooping off the delicious food was snap photos.
My uncle was curious on why i didn't grab the food while i was there earlier.
Hehe~ I did a round of looking here and there then snap here and there before i take my opportunity to hunt for my favourite.

Unagi sushi (i know .. Justina your favourite)


Fried stuff (mushroom,prawn, nuggets,cuttlefish etc..)

Which turned out my 1st plate of the day was full of sushi-sss...
I saw all those beautiful sushi laying shouting for me to come them and of course I can't resist something like that.. Hoho~

Chawan Mushi (one of my favourite)

The oyster wasn't actually my favourite but it was fresh. My mum asked me how do you define fresh for an oyster?? I answered for me as long as it don't have a foul smell and not slimy then it's fresh for me..

Chicken wings (grandma's favourite for the day)

Then grandma recommend me the chicken wings that she loves that day. It tasted ok.
But no doubt that my grandma is a chicken-kind-of-person. She loves chicken!! Especially the white type. (pak cham kai)

Mango and salmon's sushi

Mum complained that the wasabi not OOPHM enough. I doubt that they provide good wasabi because it's costly.

My 1st plate with all the sushi and miso soup plus OYSTER and shasimi !!!

Then this dessert. The pandan cake was GOOD! My aunt agreed too. But mum said sure they put pandan essence to make it good.

Very pretty and delicious pandan layer cake. Not sure why is it in japanese buffet.
Normal jelly.tasted normal too.

I then took some takoyaki. Nah!! Jusco still give the best takoyaki !!!

Takoyaki (I still prefers Jusco's )

Doriyaki with red bean and also cream puff(not papa's cream puff though).

I find the teriyaki stick not that nice. The meat on it was too hard. Make it hard to chew. Don't quite like it.

Teriyaki

Grilled salmon was ok.
Pan-grill Salmon

Assorted sushi-ss... My favourite!!!

2nd plate with soft shell crab(i prefer pasta zanmai's), pandan chicken(not very nice), chawan mushi(love it), and others!!

Will be cont..

Popular Posts