Ramadhan bazaar @ Kota D'sara

Kebabs on sale !! RM 2.50 for hot dog bun and RM3 for pita bread


All right the 2nd and last post on ramadhan before the puasa ends. Didn't venture to anywhere this year for buka puasa food.. Just around my house..



Assorted Keropoks...


Don't know what it called so i gave it a name "Kelantanese chee cheong fun" RM2.50

My 1st attempt of "kelantanese chee cheong fun" was quite pleasant.


The yellow kuih RM 1.00 for 4

Always love this lil yellow kuih...

Ayam golek

Didn't buy this.. as mum don't really likes it. And kinda expensive.

Murtabak RM2 (beef/chicken)

My sister bought this. Taste wise good. Price cheap.

Grilled Ikan Kembong price varies with size.

Not much grilled fish or chicken stall this year.. I kinda miss the grilled ikan keli !!! our favourite.


Portugis style grilled fish

Doesn't look nice so we skipped that .

Dates for everyone!!

I only like fresh dates!!


Roti jala RM0.50/piece --delicious stuff!!

This was really nice!!! But the kuah curry... Not very nice.. roti jala was good.

Puddings.. (cayman's favourite!!)

Don't fancy colored puddings.

Malay wet style char keoy teow

I still prefer non-halal chinese fried kuey teow.

Grilled chicken!! looks yummy!!

Too big for us..


The forever there chicken wings stall...

Enough of over smoked chicken wings...

The ayam goreng berempah RM5 per pack

Love this til the last bite... Try it and you won't regret !!!


Samosa with a kid on board.

Nah!!

Don't know what it call but my mum loves it .

Not my stuff!!

Popular Posts