Lunch @ Restaurant Look yuen, Bkt Mertajam


Look yuen Restaurant 

LOOK YUEN RESTAURANT
Address: 2 Tingkat Kerjasama 4, Taman Kerjasama, 14000 Penang, Malaysia.
Contact: 604-507 4785
Opening Hours: 11.30am – 11.00pm (Daily)

Operating from 11am to 11pm daily ; Tel:04-5074785

* sorry i don't have the address*

Jun Hong brought us to this shop in Bkt Mertajam for lunch when I was back there for my grandma's birthday dinner. 

Me, ah wen and him were super hungry because we didn't take our breakfast and lunch. I woke up at 12pm that day and the same goes to him. Haha~ 

Anyway he got himself a new car!! Honda Civic baby!! It was gorgeous!! 

*Above : the fried sek pan RM12

He was the boss for that day since he was the driver. Usually I'll tell them where to go but now I just wanna enjoy the ride!! Hehe~ 

It happened that he liked "look yuen restaurant" too.. We ordered "Steam sek pan fish", "Deep fried sek pan", "yam pork" and also a veggie. 


*Above : Yam pork RM12 and veggie RM5

I love the steam fish. The fish was fresh. The meat was firm yet soft !! It was a very good dish. My family goes there so many times but still never order this dish. 

However I don't really like the fried ones. Too dry for my favor! 

Next was the yam pork!! It was a good combination. The yam was really good. The pork ok ok la.. I'm a yam lover.. So i finish the yam!! hehe~ 

As for the veggie, I think they overcooked it. That's why it's not very nice. 

After that, we drove ah wen back and ta-dah we found ourself in coffee bean. I love hanging around over there. But what i really miss is hanging there with Andus!! Faster faster come back and then we will go there once more!!! Hehe~ 



*Above: Me and jun hong @ Coffee bean Autocity ; Steam sek pan RM12 


Popular Posts