5 Sparklers (DUDE)

After so many days of food... Here is something for you to digest. 


Afie aka fiance

This afie... very funny!! Love to pose for photos!! Love the camera so MUCH!!! He will always pose nice,cute or wacky pose for the photo. A talented dancer as well.. But still Ryan beats him. He is from Perlis. Far far away from KL. Yeah, both of us Upper 6!! Kinda happy to find Upper 6 there.. Finally!!! 


Guess who?? Joshua aka the blur guy

This dude here comes from cheras and so I thought he studying in Cheras mana tau he is taking Lower 6 in Victoria Institute in KL. This blur guy as i always like to call him... Really very blur lo.. Look blur and also speak like a blurry blur person. In the mean while, he is also a cute boy. Oh yes, he is a very good narrator. 


Lee aka Uncle Lee

The tai ko in the group usually. And wow!! This guy get Band 6 in MUET !!! seriously!! *bow my to you* I kinda sense that he don't like me at 1st or don't want to come near me but maybe I was over-sensitive. Anyway he is a upper-sixter currently studying in KAJANG !! This hunk here quite well build. *don't know why I'm saying this but* He is a christian. an active one. 


Ryan lew aka Asian ryan seacrest @ part-time bf

Well, this guy here is definitely younger than me. He has a great sense of humour. I like to talk to him. And surprise surprise, he is also a very good dancer!! Can groove the dance floor like mad!!! 


Marcus aka husband

this guy over here is a banana!!! hehe~ BUT he listen to chinese songs. Suprise huh? Then again.. Same age but he is currently studying in Metropolitan uni. Some where in subang la.. Then he is really good at sweet talk. Girls out there beware of him... As he hunt u down.. *evil laugh* BUt BUt .. Girls seriously he is a good guy. Worth a try. No regrets. I sense that he is very sensitive sometimes but so far no prob.. He is 175cm. Tall right?? He is good looking and still at the same time adorable. 

Popular Posts