Rain nudle house @ Pavilion

Rain nudle house


Me and mum had lunch in rain nudle house the other day before my tuition. The food was great. Service was good. Price normal for Pavilion. 

We didn't know what to order at 1st. We were thinking whether or not we should order a set with different appertiser?! In the end we settled with different appetiser. The basil leaves chicken set and also the pineapple fried rice for me. 

Lemongrass drink

I tried this place with Andus before and it tasted good that's why I want to go back. And there I was. I remembered i drank the lemongrass juice before but can't remember the taste of it. And i had it again this time, yes.. It was good. Refreshing drink unlike the one in gardens (i think the restaurant's name is rak thai). This was good and not too sweet. 

Pineapple fried rice RM18++

Next, the hot basil leaves chicken set came. I tried mum's appetiser which was thai fish cake. IT was ok la.. Her minced chicken was nice. Flavorful. Not too salty. Mum said they used good quality rice which was good and value for money! 

Fried spring roll

Next, my pineapple fried rice came. It was so nice inside the pineapple. I remember my mum used to cook us pineapple fried rice that way too. I asked her then why she never do that anymore.. She said nowadays kinda hard to get nice big pineapple hence she never cook for us pineapple fried rice anymore. 

Steamed rice with hot basil leaves chicken and sunny side up RM16++

My pineapple not only look delicious, it tasted delicious too. The rice had the QQ texture. I think they used "beras wangi thai". The prawn was nice and bouncy but mum said they ruined it coating it with flour. The only thing i want to complain about this fried rice is that they didn't put enough pineapple inside.. I loves pineapple and since it was a pineapple fried rice so they should focus on the pineapple.  

water chestnuts in coconut milk

My appetiser which was the spring roll was ok. After our main, we decided to order the dessert for just RM3++. It turned out to be a wrong decision. It tasted badly. The ice was not finely grind. Not enough coconut milk and they put in too much sugar. The chestnut was ok but the coconut milk ruined the whole thing. Pitiful i know. 

Oh ya, if you're a American express's customer.. You'll get extra discount. The same goes to HSBC and CIMB plus some other credit cards. BUt only for non-promotional stuff. (as usual lo)

Popular Posts