Carls jr @ Pavilion

Called asyraf out for yum cha and i was actually angry at another friend of mine for not turning up hence decided to skip lunch. You know sometimes when you're too angry to eat right??

Actually I have no idea why am i so angry.. I don't care last time.. BUt now i get frustrated when someone didn't turn up or late. I just can't get them.. Argghhh.. never mind that.. 

So we turned up in front of the "plastic food shop" Carls jr. 

I noticed a salad bar over there and yes, like BK's they had their own refill station as well.. They put in nice sofas for us. I like that. The only bad thing about there was after I came out of the shop, my shirt stink!! 

I ordered their portabello mushroom burger and a chilli cheese beef for asyraf

Anyway eventually i can't stay without lunch. My stomach started to warn me. So in the end I went to grab some lunch. Haven't tried Carls Jr although it was quite some time here already. The funny here is Asyraf promised to file my nail for me so in return he wanted a chili cheese beef ( a bunch of fries topped with chilli cheese beef). But I was short in cash after I bought the polishing stuff from watson. End up asyraf need to come out with 5 bux.. I feel bad!! Sorry asyraf.. 

Chilli cheese beef

It was super embarassing. Anyway back to food. The burger was huge!! Even bigger than BK's. The beef and portabello were great together!! Both were equally juicy with it's own taste. 

I was doubting on asyraf saying how good was the chili cheese beef fries.. BUt seriously although the look wasn't so appealing but that stuff definitely tasted good!! I don't really have the price for the food but it all sums up to about RM34. Don't hesitate to try it out .. really.. Definitely worth your every penny!! 

Popular Posts