Speednetworking on 1st raya

As i told you all that I went to this speednetworking thing in Wisma MCA. Let the picture do the talking k!! 

1st mum drop me @ Paramount LRT station. 

Then I arrived @ Ampang park

Then I reached Wisma MCA. Didn't know it was just next to citibank!! Woah!! I"m smart !! 

Here i am!!! for the session.. Guess what?? I was the 1st AGAIN !! No one was there except the person-in-charge

This was after. I went out for a drink with nicholas, a newly met friend since it was still early and no one was there except us. 

Look at Dash!! (the shocked face guy aka the warisang global man) and sheriff newly met friend

I was surprised. They were the only malays attended the event and with baju melayu!! woah!! 

This was the Nicholas i talked about. He is 28 and yet quite successful for me. 

And here are sheriff and JC. I don't know JC though.. but he's quite familiar to me!! wonder where i saw his face?? Hmm.. 

Here am i... With the tall tall speaker of the day oil barett. He was a nice guy. Nice to talk to... And He brought a very cool DSLR and also a portable video cam where you can just plug the internal USB port to your comp.So you don't need to bring your USB cable all over the place. Canggih kan?? 

Me and sheriff.. was supposed to do that shocked face but don't know why end up like that... Tell you a secret.. He's from MARS.. shhHHhh... *hehe*

See the uncle sitting with a black T-shirt?? he's sort of the creator of MATH MAGIC!!! The game we used to play in school??? Gosh.. I love that game.. 

And here is Marcus!! He was LATE!!! 

Through this event.. I met lots of nice people especially lisa, wan si, uncle jimmy, and some other.. But there was snobbish people there too.. At least i felt that he was arrogant and don't feel like talking to me. That was fine. Because some uncle might think it's impossible or wasting time to talk to youngster like me.. But I would never ever do that to anybody!!! Maybe world peace!! *show peace sign* hehe.. 

P.S. Nice meeting you again Vivian and Dhivya!! 

Popular Posts