Granny 1st dinner @ Yoon hoor Restaurant

Restaurant Yoon Hoor 

I drop by this restaurant quite often. 1st , 2nd post then now the 3rd post. This time I went with my mum and us,uncle and family, granduncle and also my grandma and cousin just reach K.L. for the holiday. Oh ya, I saw Tricia too.. As usual, they ordered their favourite dish, CRAB! 


Volcano pork(foh yim kuat) RM18 

We were actually thinking of going to restaurant 88 in SunwayMas but in the end don't know why all of them decided to go over there. This time, we got a table next to the man-made sort of lake for prawn catching. I made the order and waited about 10mins or so for my uncle to reach. 


Fried yau mak RM12

They served the crab til the last. 1st was our volcano pork. On the looks itself, we think it will be nice. After we ate it, FU-YOH!! seriously very good!!! The sauce was flavorful. It had some kind of sweet taste but not sweet and sour taste. The thickness of the sauce was just right. I like the way they handle the pork rib. It wasn't hard at all. The meat was tender yet you get to chew some of the roasted part. That was the best shot of the night. 


Foh put "Monk's bowl RM30

Next we had our fried veggie. As usual they didn't disappoint me with over-cooked veggie. Then the monk's bowl. I love that crispy yam while my brother love the fried bee hoon(the whitish straw like thing). The Foh put was still good. It always leave me hunger for more. 


Claypot tauhu RM15

Then came the claypot tauhu. It was a last minute order. So-called for the kids. The tauhu was nothing to shout about. It was the normal type only. 


Butter crab RM16.80/kg 

The butter crab here was not as delicious as in King Crab. But my aunt said she liked it. 

Fried buns RM 3/ plate

Fried buns also.. Too oily on the outside. King crab stand out much more for this!! 

Salted egg crab RM16.80/kg 

The salted egg crabs seem to not up to my taste bud. King crab served the best salted egg crab so far. You can get fairly good of this dish in Restaurant 88 too. 

Tong poh rou "pork" RM18

This time, the tong poh rou wasn't good. I don't know whether is it different chef on-duty or just not good anymore?? Kinda disappointed 

Then the shock face @ Yoon Hoor!!! hehe~

Popular Posts