Janet grandma birthday celebration @ Restaurant Overseas, Jaya 1

Restaurant Oversea 

 603-7956 1029

Business Time: 11:30am - 2:30pm
5:30pm - 10:30pm



That was our menu. 1st dish, 4 season. 2nd, Shark fin soup. 3rd, steam patin. 4th,  pei pa duck. 5th, corn grass prawn. 6th, assorted mushroom dish. 7th, Longevity noodles. 8th, Plum peach bun. 9th, Longan & sea coconut dessert.


We took some photos before the dish arrived. My cute lil cousin!!



The 4 season was ok. I love the pie tee with pine nuts!! Everyone love the one with the thousand island sauce but I was so-so about it. 


2nd was shark fin soup. As usual it was my love!! I love shark fin since god-knows-when. I guess because I always follow my grandparents to this and that event and wedding, that's why I love food now!! 

Next was steam patin fish. Gosh that was the worst!! I hate it. The fish had this earth smell. I don't know where this fish comes from but no one likes it. 

Then the pei pa duck. The duck was nice with crispy skin. But then, they gave us so lil sauce and in the end we need to ask from them again. But still, the best pei pa duck i had ever tasted was in "Restaurant sin boon kee" in chai leng park. Unfortunately, it closed down a few years back.

Here came our grass prawns. The sauce was nice!! The prawn was ok. But I hate peeling the skin off. So I didn't take much. 

Mushroom set. Bad presentation. Not nice. Overcooked. So guys, don't order this!! 

Then the longevity noodles. The noodles was soggy because overboiling water and overcooked. Not nice presentation. My mum can cook much much much much....more better fried noodles than them. 

Then we saw this big buns with small buns!! 

Janet grany's birthday cake!! Delicious combination aunty!! 

And we did the jump thingy!! 

Yeah!! which one better?? 

And now end with the tong sui !! 

-The End-

Popular Posts