Chocolate Theobroma @ Pavilion

Chocolate Theobroma

Lot C4.05.02, Lvl 4, 

Pavilion , KL 

No.168, Jln Bukit Bintang, KL. 

Tel: 03-21434149

I wanted to try this place long time ago, even before malini said it was good. 

Marcus and I drop by there for our long tea and talk. 

Tha counter

Thanks to Marcus that now I know the chocolate drink there was awesome. You're right mal. I ordered Ms.coco which was the belgian dark chocolate. They let you tried on the chocolate before you decide which one you want. 

My Ms.coco was rich and yummy. With ther warmer, my chocolate smelt good all the time. I didn't manage to finish the whole mug though. Kinda wasting but i seriously can't finish it already. 

Ms coco(dark chocolate) & Fair lady(milk chocolate) RM12.90 each 

Marcus took the fair lady which was the milk chocolate. He said he loves milky stuff but his stomach can't take diary product. Weird kan? 

Anyway I don't quite like fair lady. Maybe it was too sweet to my liking. Marcus, don't be such a sweet tooth la.. hehe~

Marcus and his Fair lady

Last but not least, him with his pose. I didn't manage to snap myself you see.. Hence no photos of me. 



Popular Posts