Sweet chat @ Berjaya times Square

Sweet chat cafe 

LG-49A, Lower Ground floor, Berjaya Times Square

1, Jln Imbi 55100 K.L. 

Tel : 03-21487833

Well after the speednetworking.. We came here for our lunch because Marcus wanted to buy something KONON-NYA for his friend's birthday but actually is for HER !! Hehe~

We didn't get her stuff that day though.. But had a great talk with Marcus.. Actually kinda angry at him that time. But sigh.. what to do?? It's over now.. So forget about it. I just regretted being so easy. Sigh.. 



My Rice Rhapsody RM10.90  and Lime twist RM5.90

The rice was nothing to shout about. Thought it looked nice that's why order... But turn out.. Memang tak berbaloi.. Nevermind about that.. The lime twist.. I like it.. There was nata de coco inside.. Like the drink better than the last blue ocean.

The front counter




Marcus's pasta set with Tropical punch, Spicy oriental spaghetti and tong yun in soy milk (forget to snap a photo of it.) RM16.90

Even though the set was cheaper but I don't think i can finish the whole thing. Further more I wasn't feeling like having hot dessert. 

Next, Marcus being a poser for my camera!! Hehe~ Again, don't have any photo of me.. sigh.. 


Took this without him realizing.. hehe~ He complaint that he looked sOoO skinny in this photo!! 

Popular Posts