Rebung (P1)

We were suppose to go Good Evening Bangkok for our oh-so-long Choir farewell but teacher said it wasn't halal so we came here instead.

I recommended this place to teacher and she also knew about this place. I went there during Spark! hence tried their oh-so-delicious malay food. 


As usual i took a bit of this and a bit of that and in the end i ate a lot. I still remembered how nice their terung was and now again they did not disappoint me. It was still nice. Flavorful. well done. 

Then their deng deng was also worth mentioning. I don't know how to explain but i liked it. The tempeh was good as well. 


That was my 2nd time trying small brinjal after the 1st time in rain nudle where they put it in the green curry. The brinjal was bitter and teacher said that that's good for controlling your blood pressure. So old people should eat more! hehe~

Bergedil pula, Pn.khoo said not nice and i said it was a fair. I think mint's mum served better bergedil since it's a minang dish. 


I had their ikan pari masak asam. Wow!! I LOVE IT. The fish was soft and fresh. The asam curry was just nice for me although i prefer if it can be even more spicy. 

See the mutton over there?? the yellow coloured.. I don't like it.. Don't know why.. 


Rendeng ayam was nice. It was sweet. But Tricia complaint not sweet enough. But yuck.. if it's too sweet then i can't swallow the thing lo!! 

Thanks to teacher and Tricia now I know that you need to put sugar and also coconut to make rendang. Seriously i don't know until they tell me.. Because my mum don't know how to make!! Haha~

Pn.khoo and Tricia

Popular Posts